Marcin Rzegocki is a Ph.D. student at the Warsaw School of Economics. You can contact him at email@example.com.
Recent Articles by Marcin Rzegocki
- All of Europe has been grief-stricken over the death of one of the greatest French singers of the last century. Charles Aznavour, known as the “French Sinatra,” died on October 1 at the age
- Statist economic policies inevitably lead to devaluing the human person, as lamentable developments in my home country of Poland demonstrate. After the Irish referendum which repealed the
- Cardinal Reinhard Marx has given an interview to the German Sunday newspaper the Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung on the occasion of the 200th birthday of the philosopher with whom he
- On January 3, during his first press event of the new year, French President Emmanuel Macron presented a proposal intended to "protect the democratic life" of France from "fake news."
- This article is a response to Marek Tatała's essay, which you may read here. -- Ed. Last month, the European Union took the first steps to invoke Article 7 of its constitution to punish