Grand Rapids, Michigan at the Acton Institute Headquarters.
- Publicize the ideas and accomplishments of the Acton Institute to the media, policy makers, religious leaders, the free market think tank movement, and wider public.
- Assist with production and placement of print and digital advertising.
- Promote Acton spokespersons to the media as sources of expert commentary on “markets and morality” issues of the day. You will write press releases and distribute them on proprietary lists and, when warranted, on commercial press release services.
- Manage social media posts, event entries and outreach on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Handle requests for radio and TV interviews and track results.
- Assist with gaining greater linkage between Acton PowerBlog and other major blog sites; assist with Search Engine Optimization tasks, and you will also act as liaison to Acton advertising agency and free-lance advertising contractors.
- Track key metrics
- Handle assorted writing assignments for the Web site, Acton News & Commentary, the PowerBlog and promotional literature, and promote Acton video documentaries to the media and on video sharing sites.
About the Acton Institute
The Acton Institute is an interdenominational organization whose mission is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles. In the last ten years alone, more than 6,000 people from the worlds of higher education, ministry, business and the social services have attended Acton University and or other educational programs.