Grand Rapids, Michigan at the Acton Institute Headquarters
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist in various departments working on projects to support Acton University, Acton lectures, program outreach, our donor database system, events, conferences, fellowships, Acton library, general research and Acton Bookshop.
- Handle correspondence, drafting of letters, memos, etc.
- Assist in tabulation of various events, conferences, surveys and award applications.
- Assistance with maintaining various database reports.
- Assist with follow up reports and correspondence.
- Assist with research and correspondence to support our study guides, film documentaries, film festivals, and screenings.
- Opportunity to participate in various educational programs and connect with various scholars at the Acton Institute.
About the Acton Institute
The Acton Institute is an interdenominational organization whose mission is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles. In the last ten years alone, more than 6,000 people from the worlds of higher education, ministry, business and the social services have attended Acton University and or other educational programs.