We are currently seeking a top-rate professional to join our talented team as Associate Director of Program Outreach and expand our growing evangelical outreach.
The ideal candidate for this role will play an integral part in our program outreach to successfully engage religious higher education and will have the ability to speak effectively and comfortably to broadly diverse audiences in the Protestant evangelical community. Frequent travel is required.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Associate Director of Program Outreach will be involved in building and cultivating networks in evangelical seminary and church settings through a variety of program initiatives. This position has the unique opportunity to work with leaders and actively engage in outreach to advance our mission and promote a free and virtuous society.
Qualifications & Skills
The preferred candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- An understanding and passion for Acton’s mission and the ability to articulate our mission
- Relational, with excellent networking ability
- Engaging verbal communication skills
- Pastoral or comparable experience
- Knowledgeable about the work of public intellectuals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with coworkers, colleagues and outside experts
- Understanding and experience in the church or seminary community
- Professional decorum and skill in representing the Acton Institute
- Education commensurate with peer professionals in the church or seminary community
- Proficiency in MS Word, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint
The role requires that you are currently legally authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
This is a full time role based in Grand Rapids, Michigan at the Acton Institute.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates interested in our mission and the synthesis of free markets and morality are encouraged to apply!
To be fully considered for this opportunity, please send the following to Talent@acton.org, address your letter and application to the Human Resources Department and include:
A cover letter detailing your interest in the position and the mission of the Acton Institute;
Your salary history and expectations.
Incomplete applicant submissions will not be considered. While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, we are only able to contact those to whom we can offer an interview.
About the Acton Institute
The Acton Institute is interdenominational and our mission is to promote a free and virtuous society characterized by individual liberty and sustained by religious principles. In the last ten years alone, more than 6,000 people from the worlds of higher education, ministry, business and the social services have attended Acton University and or other educational programs. Learn more about the Acton Institute.