Rodger, S.J., Charles
- Rodger, S.J., Charles. Christian Social Witness and Teaching: The Catholic Tradition -- From Genesis to Centesimus Annus, 2 vols. Leominster: Gracewing, 1998.
Cronin, John F
- Cronin, John F. Catholic Social Principles. Milwaukee: The Bruce Publishing Co., 1950.
Douglas, Jane Dempsey
- Douglas, Jane Dempsey. "Calvin's Relation to Social and Economic Change" in Calvin's Thought on Economic and Social Issues and the Relationship of Church and State. Vol. 11, Ed. Richard C. Gamble. New York: Garland Publishing, Inc., 1992.
Henry, Carl F
- Henry, Carl F. Aspects of Christian Social Ethics. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1964.
- Heckel, R. The Human Person and Social Structures. Rome: Pontifical Commission Iustitia et Pax, 1980.
- Hoffner, J. Economic Systems and Economic Ethics: Guidelines in Catholic Social Teaching. Kolin: Vereinigung zur Forderung der Christlichen Sozialwissenschaften,1988.
- Kuyper, Abraham. Lectures on Calvinism. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1994 (1899).
- Lawler, P. Papal Economics. Washington, DC: Heritage Foundation, 1982.
- Luther, Martin. "Trade and Usury" In On Moral Business: Classical and Contemporary Resources for Ethics in Economic Life. Ed. Max Stackhouse, Dennis P. McCann, Shirley J. Roels and Preston N. Williams. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1995.
- Marshall, Paul. Thine is the Kingdom: A Biblical Perspective on the Nature of Government and Politics Today. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1984.
Murray, S.J., John Courtney
- Murray, S.J., John Courtney. We Hold These Truths: Catholic Reflections on the American Proposition. New York: Sheed and Ward, 1960.
Neuhaus, Richard John
- Neuhaus, Richard John. Doing Well and Doing Good: The Challenge to the Christian Capitalist. New York: Doubleday, 1992.
- Novak, Michael. Free Persons and the Common Good. Lanham, MD: Madison Books, 1989.
- Novak, Michael. Freedom with Justice: Catholic Social thought and Liberal Institutions, 2nd ed. New Brunswick: Transaction, 1989.
- Novak, Michael. Will It Liberate? Questions about Liberation Theology. Mahway, NJ: Paulist Press, 1986.
- Olasky, Marvin. The Tragedy of American Compassion. Washington, DC: Regnery, 1992.
- Ratzinger, Joseph. "The Dignity of the Human Person" In Commentary on the Documents of Vatican II, vol. 5, H. Vorgrimler, ed. New York: Herder and Herder, 1969.
- Ratzinger, Joseph. Church, Ecumenism, and Politics. Middlegreen: St. Paul Publications, 1988.
- Ratzinger, Joseph. "Church and Economy" In Communio, 13 (Fall). , 1986.
- Ratzinger, Joseph. Principles of Christian Morality. San Francisco: Ignatius, 1986.
Van Til, Henry R
- Van Til, Henry R. The Calvinistic Concept of Culture. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Book House, 1959.
Weigel, George, ed
- Weigel, George, ed. A Century of Catholic Social Thought: Essays on Rerum Novarum and Nine Other Key Documents. Washington, DC: Ethics and Public Policy Center,1991.
- Weigel, George, ed. A New Worldly Order: John Paul II and Human Freedom. Lanham, MD: Ethics and Public Policy Center, 1992.
- Weigel, George. Soul of the World. Grand Rapids, MI: William B. Eerdmans, 1996.