Business Matters is coming back for it's second year in Autumn 2019! Sign up today to receive event updates as they become available.
Business Matters brings successful entrepreneurs and CEOs together to discuss topics like:
• Unlocking the social impact of business and entrepreneurship
• Connecting faith life to work life
• Moral challenges in business
Highlight of last year's event can be viewed below. Sign up now and never miss an event update!
You see it in everything from political rhetoric to Hollywood films – business is the “bad guy”. But is this really true? From the smallest mom-and-pop shop to the largest e-commerce storefronts, businesses are an essential pillar to a free and flourishing society.
- Businesses help people earn a living to care for themselves and their families.
- Businesses bring growth and stability to communities.
- Businesses provide goods and services people both need and want.
Without healthy, sustainable businesses, where would our society be?
In this one-day conference, Acton is pleased to bring together entrepreneurs and business leaders to explore the moral good that business does. Through panel discussions, interviews, and a luncheon interview, we’ll look at topics such as:
- The theological underpinnings of work
- The meaning and dignity of work
- The role of the entrepreneur
- How innovation makes business better
- How businesses help move people from poverty to prosperity
This event will be available via complementary live stream beginning at 9:00 a.m. on October 18. To be notified when the live stream starts, please submit your contact information by clicking the button below.
Please note: travel assistance or scholarships are not provided for this conference. Lodging is not included and must be arranged individually.